Re: [suse-mirror] Uploading 11.4-Milestone3
On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 06:24:10AM +0100, Peter Czanik wrote:
OK. Today I accidentally read the message from rsync:
"
You are accessing rsync.opensuse.org under an outdated IP. Please update
your configuration or use DNS resolution.

See http://en.opensuse.org/Mirror_Infrastructure for more information.

This is stage.opensuse.org, restricted rsync server of openSUSE.org.

If you run a public mirror, please get in contact so we can give you
access to the this rsync server.

You'll find conditions for access and further information at
http://en.opensuse.org/Mirror_Infrastructure

Thanks!
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"
My scripts use DNS, and the following URL: rsync://stage.opensuse.org/
Also my IP address did not change recently, and mirroring Milestone2
worked perfectly. It is still roxen.integrity.hu/212.52.165.148 as was
for more than a year...

I am also seeing it since 2010-10-25. Have not noticed it yet.

Adrian