Re: [suse-mirror] Blogging about 11.3 launch - THANKS!
Dear Keld and all,

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 03:43:23PM +0200, Keld Simonsen wrote:
I am sorry, I meant 1.5 GB RAM... It is a small machine, but I am quite
amazed about the performance I get out of it.

I guessed so.

Anyway our performance is pretty good, we have max download speeds of
about 300 Mbit/s.

With decent hardware you should be able to provide about 300 MBit/sec
via BitTorrent, even if you only have 1,5 GByte of RAM. Try it out :)

Wikipedia seems to be well maintained, and it is a neutral place.
And I see a number of technical overview articles there, Anyway, would there
be other places better suited for such content?

I don't know where this should be done. Start a project!

Best regards,
--
Carsten Otto otto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LuFG Informatik 2 http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/otto/