Re: [suse-mirror] Blogging about 11.3 launch - THANKS!
On Saturday 17 July 2010 17:07:50 Keld Simonsen wrote:

Anyway it looks like the novell site has been taken off the list for
denmark.

We use Akamai only for the first day of the release. Let's see for the next
release whether we should give it a lower priority initially - or what are
your suggestions?

What seems missing IMHO from mirrorbrain is dynamic adjustments - so if
gwdg has bandwidth, we should raise it's priority and if it's saturated,
lower it. That way it could balance load even better...

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
List Navigation