Re: [suse-mirror] size of modules
Hi,

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Montag 12 Juli 2010 schrieb SWITCHmirror Admins:

Is the date and time for the 11.3 bitflip known already? I think I
haven't seen it mentioned on this list. Or did I miss it?

We will bitflip at around 1pm CEST on tursday, 15th of july.

Why so late?
Do you think that still something may be broken witch you didn't detect?

I have updated both i586 and x86_64 without any problem.

Opening earlier than propagated could de-stress the moment of official release - because a lot of traffic would have gone "hidden" earlier, and the release moment would see lesser boundaries.

I am ready to open instantly, if you agree.

You would get ftp3, ftp4, ftp5.gwdg with a local boundary of 1 GBit/s each, but with no boundary in sum.

Viele Gruesse
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)

--
Eberhard Moenkeberg