Re: [suse-mirror] openSUSE 11.3

openSUSE 11.3 is gold and I'll upload it soon. I disabled some
mirrors from accessing stage.opensuse.org because they offer
/distribution/.timestamp_invisible (I should have written each of them).

Is it a problem, if I don't mirror those timestamp files? I mirror
directories from /distribution/ by hand, so I still have 10.3 and
multiple milestone / rc repositories...

Additionally I put up an /distribution/11.3/iso/README file, that hopefully
will not appear on any mirror. I will upload the final 11.3 directory not
before saturday, so this should give everyone enough time to fix the setup :)

So the 11.3 directory is not yet there?
Bye,
CzP