Re: [suse-mirror] Fwd: Milestone7 delayed
Am Freitag, 21. Mai 2010, 22:25:50 schrieb Eberhard Moenkeberg:
Hi,

On Fri, 21 May 2010, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Freitag, 21. Mai 2010, 19:35:40 schrieb J.H.:
Is this delay of Milestone7 going to affect the final release date?
Just trying to keep the distro release calendar up to date in the hopes

of trying to plan ahead:
The milestone is just delayed for hours. The final ISOs are
already uploaded to the staging area.

BTW: the old ISOs are "usable" - at least if you do "Software Management
-> packages -> update all packages if newer version available". Proofed
for i586 and x86_64.

Yes, but the same can be done with the FTP tree. I'll guess I will publish
tomorrow through out the day.

Gretings, Stephan