Re: [suse-mirror] download.o.o/factory-snapshot
On Sunday 01 November 2009 10:36:19 Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:
I need more transparency.
What is in opensuse-full-really-everything that is not in
opensuse-full-with-factory-dvd5?

opensuse-full is 11.0+11.1+11.2-Milestone CDs and deltas
+ opensuse-update
opensuse-full-with-factory is the above + factory repo and iso
opensuse-full-with-factory-dvd5 is the above + Milestone DVDs
opensuse-full-really-everything is the above + opensuse-source +
opensuse-debug - and it got factory-snapshot lately

All of them exclude /repositories - those are only in
buildservice-repos and buildservice-repos-main

I guess it would be better to use real directory names as module names.
We can exclude directories we do not want to mirror and better know what
we do.

Well, when I added factory-snapshot as a new module the first and only
reaction I got was that this should be part of full-really-everything and
nothing else. But opensuse-source, opensuse-debug and opensuse-update
are already directory names.

What would be best for _me_ is if mirrors register to these kind of services,
e.g. mirrors will little space register to 80gb (no one does atm - at least no
one using stage), mirrors with more space bandwidth register to 160G and
mirrors with no constraints get everything.

Whatever people prefer, but so far I only have Carlos and Eberhard with
opposite preferences :)

Greetings, Stephan