Re: [suse-mirror] download.o.o/factory-snapshot
On Thursday 29 October 2009 15:28:10 Carlos Carvalho wrote:
Stephan Kulow (coolo@xxxxxxx) wrote on 29 October 2009 08:07:
>Hi,
>
>So far we kept the factory-snapshot on widehat only,
>but as download.o.o gained some brand new GB, we decided
>to move the snapshot directly there.
>
>Those that want to mirror *everything* I created a new
>rsync module, you can get it from
>
>stage.opensuse.org::opensuse-factory-snapshot

It's not necessary, opensuse-full-really-everything already exists for
it. This new tree should be included there.

opensuse-full-really-everything is stage area and the factory-snapshot
is only in the public are. I guess I can change that later.

Greetings, Stephan