[suse-mirror] rsync -H (--hard-links) option no longer refused
Hi,

in all rsync modules, I removed the restriction that caused -H
(--hard-links) to be refused.

This was done for both stage.opensuse.org and rsync.opensuse.org.

We don't have hardlinks in the tree at this time. We have no concrete
plan to use them yet. But it might be good later (there have been good
suggestions about this in the past, e.g. for moving stuff around).

You might want to add -H to the rsync arguments just in case.

The reason why we didn't want to use -H in the past (save every single
cpu cycle) seems obsolete, since we migrated stage.opensuse.org to more
powerful hardware. I was never sure how many extra resources this
feature really needed.

(We use rsync v3 on both rsync servers.)

Thanks,
Peter
--
Contact: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx (a.k.a. ftpadmin@xxxxxxxx)