Re: [suse-mirror] RoEduNet mirror change
Hi Manuel!

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 12:43:00PM +0300, FTP Admin wrote:
my name is Manuel SUBREDU and I'm in charge with RoEduNet Online
Archive. Due to some internal reasons we have to move our online archive
(and the mirrors) to a new server and into a new location. The opensuse
mirror url's will change also. The new mirror details are:

Institution: National Agency ARNIEC/RoEduNet
Country: Romania
Town: Bucharest
Link: 2Gbps commercial + 2 x 10Gbps educational
Contact: FTP Admin (ftpadmin@xxxxxxxxx)
ftp://ftp.roedu.net/mirrors/opensuse.org/
rsync://ftp.roedu.net/mirrors/opensuse.org/

Can you please update information about our mirror and modify the rsync
access lists ?

With pleasure. I have added iota.nren.ro to the rsync ACL.
Proceding as speaking to you on IRC now.

Thanks,
Peter
--
Contact: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx (a.k.a. ftpadmin@xxxxxxxx)