[suse-mirror] RoEduNet mirror change

Hi,

my name is Manuel SUBREDU and I'm in charge with RoEduNet Online
Archive. Due to some internal reasons we have to move our online archive
(and the mirrors) to a new server and into a new location. The opensuse
mirror url's will change also. The new mirror details are:

Institution: National Agency ARNIEC/RoEduNet
Country: Romania
Town: Bucharest
Link: 2Gbps commercial + 2 x 10Gbps educational
Contact: FTP Admin (ftpadmin@xxxxxxxxx)
ftp://ftp.roedu.net/mirrors/opensuse.org/
rsync://ftp.roedu.net/mirrors/opensuse.org/

Can you please update information about our mirror and modify the rsync
access lists ?

Thank you,

< Previous Next >
List Navigation