Re: [suse-mirror] 11.2 milestone 1
On Wednesday 22 April 2009 11:52:42 Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

I'm in progress of uploading milestone 1 of openSUSE 11.2.
Please note that the name of the ISOs changed slightly.

E.g. I'm uploading:
distribution/11.2-Milestone1/openSUSE-Addon-Lang-Build0066-i586.iso

There is no release information in the file name itself, but a build
number. This has the reason that in the past I had to replace builds before
publishing and we could never be sure which mirror has which build, so we
put the version in the filename now.

Hi,

I did a mistake. I forgot the iso/ subdirectory. So I'm correcting this now,
so there is an iso/ in between Milestone1 and openSUSE. If you read this
mail before your mirror synced, you may want to move the files yourself :)

And I replace the LiveCDs with Build0067, but as said previously this will
be transparent.

Greetings, Stephan