Re: [suse-mirror] rsync module for the sources - now there
Peter Poeml (poeml@xxxxxxx) wrote on 30 March 2009 17:02:
So, I have created opensuse-source as rsync module at
rsync://stage.opensuse.org/opensuse-source now.

It's rather cumbersome to have to do separate syncs for parts of the
same repository.

Priority is not measured only by downloads, importance also counts,
and sources are essential for free software. That's why it should be
possible to mirror them together.

stage.opensuse.org should have it all, have it all in place, and give
access to the topmost point.

Yes.

Yes, in a way this would make a lot things easier. I appreciate your
thoughts. I lack the time to really do something about this right now,
but I'll keep it noted.

One possibility that seems easy enough is to include sources in the
larger modules, like full-with-factory, in stage. Looks like just
removing some exclusions would do. Is it possible Peter?