Re: [suse-mirror] openSUSE 10.2 nearing end of life
Hi,

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 01:02:59AM +0100, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008, Peter Poeml wrote:

just a quick note - I don't know if Coolo has already mentioned it:
openSUSE 10.2 (http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.2/)
will soon be removed from our staging server, since it is not maintained
anymore.

Whoever wants to keep it, should put a copy away now. Possibly add
yourself to http://en.opensuse.org/Mirrors_Discontinued_Releases
so that users can find it.

Sorry, I can't tell you a date for the removal at the moment, but I
thought I'd better write it now, before it is forgotten, over releasing
11.1 and Christmas.

Don't you mean 10.3?

No, really 10.2, since it was published two years ago and is the oldest
thing there right now - and 10.3 is a little over a year old now.
See http://en.opensuse.org/SUSE_Linux_Lifetime

Peter
--
Contact: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx (a.k.a. ftpadmin@xxxxxxxx)