Re: [suse-mirror] uploading openSUSE 11.1
Hi,

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Freitag 12 Dezember 2008 schrieb Eberhard Moenkeberg:
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Freitag 12 Dezember 2008 schrieb Eberhard Moenkeberg:
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008, Peter Poeml wrote:
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 01:14:15AM +0100, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:
To support stage, ftp5.gwdg.de has the rsync module os111 with the
old (known from older distributions) user/pass authentification.
I will not repost it here, so if you are new, ask an old.

Thank you, Eberhard!

Why is the PPC distribution "double-published"? At least repo it seems,
and: with "too open" permissions.

Not sure what you mean with double-published? And for the "too open",
see my mail to Peter C. - powerpc.opensuse doesn't do the staging for the
repos as it's currently the only hoster, no redirector involved.

OK, I see the ppc repo is not with the other repos, and all isos are gone
again.

Please give a note when the new isos will come.

Huh? What isos are gone? You scare me. I didn't touch ISOs after announcement,
only small number of deltas are missing.

Sorry, my error.
But something has gone i think - size is shrinked to 34 GB, i think it
was more yesterday.

Viele Grüße
Eberhard Mönkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)

--