Re: [suse-mirror] openSUSE 11.1 RC1
Am Mittwoch 26 November 2008 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am Dienstag 25 November 2008 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Hi,

I swear I wrote an announcement last week, but I can't
find it atm, so I have to assume something went majorly
wrong.

Anyway: I put the 11.1 repo (which is different to factory
repo) on /distribution/11.1-RC1/repo _today_ - this is not
the final 11.1-RC1, but it differs only in ~100 packages
from it.

Putting the ISOs next to it now

I updated them over the night and they are now readable.
The deltas directory is not yet as it's not complete.

Due to thanksgiving holiday, we'll very likely release
rather early today.

Greetings, Stephan