[suse-mirror] openSUSE 11.1 RC1
Hi,

I swear I wrote an announcement last week, but I can't
find it atm, so I have to assume something went majorly
wrong.

Anyway: I put the 11.1 repo (which is different to factory
repo) on /distribution/11.1-RC1/repo _today_ - this is not
the final 11.1-RC1, but it differs only in ~100 packages
from it.

I will remove this before syncing out the final 11.1 repos,
but we noticed several problems with 11.0 network installations
too late due to the repos not being available enough - and
having a snapshot only on widehat appeared not to be good
enough - so my decision. Let's see how it works out.

I meant to give you an early warning about the additional
space, but as I said: no idea why the mail didn't go out ;(

Greetings, Stephan