[suse-mirror] New rsync module, with Beta DVDs added
Hi,

there is a new module called
opensuse-full-with-factory-dvd5
which is a clone of
opensuse-full-with-factory
with an addition:

It'll have Alpha and Beta DVD images, which are, by nature, large and
relatively short-lived (weeks).

Those images where previously distributed out-of-tree, in a separate
rsync module, and it was difficult to find them.

To simplify distributing them, and to make them easier to find (and
download) for our users, we'll have them in-tree in the future.

All *existing* rsync modules have them excluded though - so you don't
*need* to worry about the change.

But if you have additional space to contribute, consider switching to
the opensuse-full-with-factory-dvd5 module.

With the next beta (which should appear today), it should get about 10G
additional content.
Over time, this can grow to about +30G - assuming that about 3 Betas
accumulate.

Current sizes are:
http://www.poeml.de/~poeml/rsyncinfo-stage.o.o.txt

Thanks!