[suse-mirror] Re: Update on openSUSE 11.1 beta 4 release
Hi,

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:

A quick update on the 11.1 beta 4 release. After work on the remaining
show-stopper bugs we found this week, we have solved the blocker bugs,
but were unable to generate all the necessary media and have it
propagated to the mirrors in time for a Friday release per our release
policy. [1]

We are confident that we will be able to release on Monday, however,
so please check back Monday for the release announcement.

... but I see that a complete 11.1 beta 4 already has arrived at
ftp5.gwdg.de, and I have added a directory iso/dvd/.

Viele Grüße
Eberhard Mönkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)

--
Eberhard Mönkeberg