[suse-mirror] "Build service repositories" reduction
Hi,

last night, I significantly reduced the size of the rsync modules
buildservice-repos and buildservice-repos-main. Those are the modules
serving the "Build Service repositories".

Excluding the source RPMs saved massively: 301.09G -> 182.72G
Excluding the debug RPMs saved about 30G.

Several mirrors were running out of space again, so this should be a
welcome relaxation. And, last but not least, it's room for future
growth.

Hopefully the reduction also enables further mirrors to sync it. If you
are interested... let me know. A push sync makes most sense for those
modules, because of the high fluctuation; so get in contact with me us
if you would like to mirror those modules.

New size is:
buildservice-repos 155.51G
buildservice-repos-main 82.35G

(The entire build service repositories tree on download.opensuse.org is
640G at this time.)

See also
http://en.opensuse.org/Mirror_Infrastructure#rsync_modules
where there is a link to the nightly size stats.

Peter
--
Contact: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx (a.k.a. ftpadmin@xxxxxxxx)
#opensuse-mirrors on freenode.net