Re: [suse-mirror] openSUSE 11.1 Alpha2 coming up
opensuse/distribution/11.1-Alpha2 is now world-readable. Still aiming at a
13:00 UTC-ish release announcement.

Thanks,
Christoph

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 02:37:50PM -0400, Christoph Thiel wrote:
Hi everyone,

we just started staging openSUSE 11.1 Alpha2. Release is planned for
tomorrow, 2008-08-21, around 13:00 UTC.

LiveCDs are missing at this time -- I'll let you know, as soon they hit the
staging area.

Best,
Christoph
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development

Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development