Re: [suse-mirror] openSUSE 11.0 RC1 syncing out...
Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx> writes:

We're currently syncing openSUSE 11.0 RC1 out to stage.opensuse.org and
will announce them later today once enough mirrors have it.

The files are already world-readable, feel free to publish them.

Everything is available now on the staging server. Due to limited
network access of some folks, we have to announce it soon - and plan to
do so in an hour...

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
List Navigation