Mailinglist Archive: libyui-devel (8 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [libyui-devel] busy and normal cursor
On Sat, Feb 01, 2014 at 08:31:41PM +0100, Angelo Naselli wrote:
I seem i cannot see it working in GTK. Is it only me?

Hi Angelo,

I have modified this example from the YaST bindings
https://github.com/yast/yast-ycp-ui-bindings/blob/0ba1d246d77b477513b9db7db6760b1f360d6f89/examples/PollInput1.rb
to add UI.BusyCursor, and I do get a busy cursor with

/sbin/yast2 --gtk PollInput1.rb

Please look in the yast bindings to find the working usage.
Maybe some other bindings or documentation need a fix, but I don't
know what you are using.

Thanks i will check as soon as i'm back. Anyway at a quick look the code you
pointed has only normal cursor.

I use perl and here is the commonit:
http://gitweb.mageia.org/software/adminpanel/commit/?id=6ce1fa14cae87c1711ea04f420ccc12633e187d0

Cheers,