Mailinglist Archive: libyui-devel (6 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [libyui-devel] How to change alignment
  • From: Thomas Goettlicher <tgoettlicher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:37:20 +0200
On 09/11/2013 11:48 PM, Ivan Ovcherenko wrote:
Hi

I need to change an alignment type of YAlignment widget. I know the way, when I
can rebuild all interface down from YReplacePoint, that pointed before
YAlignment widget, buy with very complex dynamically builded interface it is a
very hard work.
I'd go for this approach.

I'm try to exchange YAlignment widget in widget tree, using add/delete/removeChild(ren) functions,
but in the best case I get wrong alignment and broken interface, and segfault in the worst (Because
children, "after align" widgets, are deleted, even though that not are children of
widget, on what I apply "deleteChildren").

Is there a proper way to change alignment type of YAlignment widget?

Or, maybe easiest way is creating changeable alignment widget in libyui?
Maybe you just want to clean up your dialog in a way that you don't need to change the alignment. Perhaps UI designers can assist you.

Cheers,
Thomas

Ty for your answers.--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: libyui-devel+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: libyui-devel+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Thomas Goettlicher
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,