Mailinglist Archive: libyui-devel (6 mails)

< Previous Next >
[libyui-devel] How to change alignment
Hi

I need to change an alignment type of YAlignment widget. I know the way, when I
can rebuild all interface down from YReplacePoint, that pointed before
YAlignment widget, buy with very complex dynamically builded interface it is a
very hard work.

I'm try to exchange YAlignment widget in widget tree, using
add/delete/removeChild(ren) functions, but in the best case I get wrong
alignment and broken interface, and segfault in the worst (Because children,
"after align" widgets, are deleted, even though that not are children of
widget, on what I apply "deleteChildren").

Is there a proper way to change alignment type of YAlignment widget?

Or, maybe easiest way is creating changeable alignment widget in libyui?

Ty for your answers.--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: libyui-devel+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: libyui-devel+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

< Previous Next >