Re: [heroes] dnsmasq on every server or ?
Hello,

Am Sonntag, 2. August 2020, 19:38:30 CEST schrieb Per Jessen:
I guess I need to read up on our DNS setup :-)

The current setup uses anna and elsa as DNS servers (which both run
dnsmasq), and a few servers that do lots of DNS queries have their own
dnsmasq instance running - AFAIK that's the case for forums and matrix.

As a sidenote: dnsmasq on the forums VM was down for two days (which
stopped delivery of forums notification mails), I restarted it
yesterday.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to