[heroes] Hi, I am interested in maintaining/setting up the SUSE nntp server.
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 11:41:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I heard that the nntp server is going to be killed in two weeks, and that help was wanted, so I offer myself.

<https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/47015>

My experience with nntp is not great, just with leafnode, but I'll learn. About the infraestructure, I will need guidance and some kind of access.

I'm not a seasoned admin that had responsibilities over other people, I'm selftrained in Linux, I know things and I'm not old enough to stop learning ;-)

- -- Cheers
Carlos E. R.

(from 15.0 at Telcontar)