Re: [heroes] Host fonts at static.opensuse.org
I also experienced some login issues one or two weeks ago. Wiki login session
was shorter than an hour. Cannot login to OBS. But everything is back to normal
now. Maybe ask them if they still have the same problem recently. If yes, we
can open a bug ticket and share information/screenshots. If no, might just be a
infrastructure or network issue.

--
Guo Yunhe / @guoyunhe / guoyunhe.me

2018年11月25日 下午8:52 by opensuse@xxxxxxxxx: