Re: [heroes] Host fonts at static.opensuse.org
Hello,

Am Sonntag, 25. November 2018, 18:39:30 CET schrieb Knurpht-openSUSE:
Christian, can this by any means have influences on forums login? One
of the mods contacted me that after a three week holiday he cannot
login and is redirected to an MF login page.

The wiki change deleted lots of JS and CSS from the wikis (en.o.o etc.)
and replaced it with loading all that from static.o.o
(<script src="https://static.o.o/...";> and and <link rel="stylesheet"
href="https://static.o.o/...";>)

Also, the wiki (including login) is hosted in Nuremberg, while the
forums (also including login) still live in Provo.

I would be *very* surprised if the wiki change affects the forums or
another service.

BTW: I just tried - I can login to the forums without any problem.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Seeing that this can take a long while maybe it is not the right
approach?