Re: [heroes] Reminder: Heroes meeting on Tuesday
On Mon, Nov 05, 2018 at 09:41:15PM +0100, Christian Boltz wrote:
Hello,

Per already mentioned the Heroes meeting tomorrow, but I'll send the
usual reminder nevertheless ;-)

The next Heroes meeting will be on Tuesday (2018-11-06 19:00 UTC / 20:00
CET) in the #opensuse-admin IRC channel.

Note: due to switching back to CET, the UTC time changed to 19:00.

The initial agenda is on https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/41927 -
please add whatever you want to discuss.

I'm probably not making it either. The only highlight I'd like to report is
that yesterday I spent the whole day going through all the tickets. There are
down to 120, with 16 being unassigned. Let's keep it down :)

Theo