Re: [heroes] where to file bug for en.opensuse.org (mediawiki CSS)???
Per Jessen composed on 2018-09-01 20:35 (UTC+0200):

Felix Miata wrote:

Load https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Linuxrc & login. Either narrow the
window width or zoom sufficiently, and right side of main content
(including edit buttons) disappears:
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/Suse/cssBad201809.gif

I think there might be an open issue on that already, at
https://progress.opensuse.org.

I don't see anything there that looks like it has anything to do with what I
asked. When I did find my way to "issues", all I see is yet another issue:
painfully low contrast text that an extra 3-5 zoom levels doesn't help.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/