[heroes] retiring opensuse-hotstuff-* rsync modules?
Hi,

The opensuse-hotstuff-* rsync modules offered by stage.opensuse.org
are rotting unupdated ever since download.o.o moved to a new system.
So they mostly contain old packages that are not relevant anymore.
As a result sizes are of course completely off too¹.

So either we need someone to check the software² and how to get it
running again with the new download.o.o, or we should be honest and just
retire those modules. Since nobody complained since December I am not
sure it's worth investing effort there anymore actually.

According to the logs there are 9 hosts syncing the 160GB module, 4
sync the 320GB module and 4 sync the 640GB module.

So who could get in contact with those mirrors and find a solution
going forward?

Also, according to the size list "full" is bigger "than full-with-factory".
Moreover, "ports" is almost as big as full. That looks odd to me and seems to
contradict the description of those modules.

cu
Ludwig

[1] http://www.poeml.de/~poeml/rsyncinfo-stage.o.o.txt
[2] https://github.com/openSUSE/knapsack