Re: [heroes] broken for everyone, or just me?
  • From: "Knurpht @ openSUSE" <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2018 22:46:53 +0200
Op zaterdag 2 juni 2018 22:34:14 CEST schreef Felix Miata:
Knurpht @ openSUSE composed on 2018-06-02 21:45 (UTC+0200):
Felix Miata composed:
IMO, "My Profile" and "Settings" in a forum both suggest the same
destination.

And, BTW, Felix, you have a forums account, why post here and not use the
'Admin" link on the front page of the forums.

If you're referring to https://forums.opensuse.org/forum.php, the only
instance of the string "admin" found by browser find in page is
"Sub-Forums: Installation/Administration" under Hilfe und Helfen under
Deutsch.

What "Admin" link?

Preferring posting mailing lists over forums because the web generally is a
hostile usability abomination: tiny and/or gray text, low contrast link
colors, hidden links, annoying scripts, popups, blocking overlays,
unfathomable "responsive" design, busy-ness/crowding/ads making
destinations/sought items hard to find, idiotic and/or obfuscatory
backgrounds, useless tiny images/icons, absent breadcrumbs, motion,
unresponsive bloat, etc. e.g.
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/Suse/osForum201806-1200-120.gif
Felix, I have to apologize here, and correct myself, since I was wrong in some
assumptions. I'm a Forums Admin, and you're a forums member, so I do see that
link, and you don't see it. Should have thought of that.
Could you please start a thread in
https://forums.opensuse.org/forumdisplay.php/689-Forums-Comments-Suggestions
with what you described in your OP and I'll report the post to the Forums Team
a.s.a.p. , so that we can find out what's going on, and report it to
MicroFocus-IT and have it fixed or worked around.

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member