Re: [heroes] broken for everyone, or just me?
Knurpht @ openSUSE composed on 2018-06-02 21:45 (UTC+0200):

Felix Miata composed:

IMO, "My Profile" and "Settings" in a forum both suggest the same
destination.

And, BTW, Felix, you have a forums account, why post here and not use the
'Admin" link on the front page of the forums.

If you're referring to https://forums.opensuse.org/forum.php, the only instance
of the string "admin" found by browser find in page is "Sub-Forums:
Installation/Administration" under Hilfe und Helfen under Deutsch.

What "Admin" link?

Preferring posting mailing lists over forums because the web generally is a
hostile usability abomination: tiny and/or gray text, low contrast link colors,
hidden links, annoying scripts, popups, blocking overlays, unfathomable
"responsive" design, busy-ness/crowding/ads making destinations/sought items
hard to find, idiotic and/or obfuscatory backgrounds, useless tiny images/icons,
absent breadcrumbs, motion, unresponsive bloat, etc. e.g.
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/Suse/osForum201806-1200-120.gif

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/