Re: [heroes] broken for everyone, or just me?
Knurpht @ openSUSE composed on 2018-06-02 15:03 (UTC+0200):

Felix Miata composed:

Knurpht @ openSUSE composed on 2018-06-02 13:49 (UTC+0200):

Felix Miata composed:

Logged into
https://forums.opensuse.org/member.php/17760-mrmazda?tab=aboutme

"Customize my profile" doesn't provide links to edit any of my information,
regardless of browser used. Zip. Nada. The only link in the lower right
main section is "this page" under "Contact".

The forums are not under the control of the heroes, contact the forums
admins.

Where are those links squirreled away?

I though the hereos were the administative fixers of things web.

If you're logged in, then go to "Settings" on the top right, options will
show
up on the left re. editing your profile.

Why does that "Customize My Profile" link in that OP aboutme page exist? The
only sensible reason I can think of for its existence, if it's going to be there
at all, would be to link to where edits are possible, such as:
https://forums.opensuse.org/profile.php?do=editprofile

IMO, "My Profile" and "Settings" in a forum both suggest the same destination.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/