Re: [heroes] broken for everyone, or just me?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2018 14:11:45 +0200
Felix Miata wrote:

Knurpht @ openSUSE composed on 2018-06-02 13:49 (UTC+0200):

Felix Miata composed:

Logged into
https://forums.opensuse.org/member.php/17760-mrmazda?tab=aboutme

"Customize my profile" doesn't provide links to edit any of my
information, regardless of browser used. Zip. Nada. The only link in
the lower right main section is "this page" under "Contact".

Hi Felix,

The forums are not under the control of the heroes, contact the
forums admins.

Where are those links squirreled away?

I though the hereos were the administative fixers of things web.

We do everything to do with the openSUSE infrastructure, mostly in
Nürnberg, but the openSUSE forums are run out of Provo in the US.
Actually, Gertjan, do you guys use progress.o.o for ticketing?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (22.7°C)
Member, openSUSE Heroes