[heroes] Re: progress.o.o issue
  • From: Milisav Radmanic <radmanic@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 14:35:05 +0200
Ancor Gonzalez Sosa sent the following on Donnerstag, 31. August 2017,
14:06:20 CEST:
On 08/29/2017 10:47 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Hello Ancor,

Ludwig has currently a pressing issue in progress.o.o what seems
to be out of scope for our SUSE-IT team since it seems to be

redmine code related:
https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/21772

In short, redmine hangs on a specific copy operation and there
seem to be nothing in the logs.

Mili was so free to nominated you as a helpful person here and
asked me to write you this nice mail ;)

The openSUSE heroes need your ssh key for granting you access
to the system. They will also provide you a VPN access to
the openSUSE network (not SUSE one) if you don't have that yet.

Is there a chance that you can have a look at this issue
together with Ludwig?

Added to my TODO list for tomorrow... unless it can wait until the end
of our Scrum sprint (next Tuesday, 5th), which would be very appreciated.

the earlier the better, but it can wait until Tuesday next week. This is
really an unplanned task and your help is very much appreciated.

regards
mili

--
Milisav Radmanic