[heroes] Re: progress.o.o issue
On 08/29/2017 10:47 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Hello Ancor,

Ludwig has currently a pressing issue in progress.o.o what seems
to be out of scope for our SUSE-IT team since it seems to be
redmine code related:

https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/21772

In short, redmine hangs on a specific copy operation and there
seem to be nothing in the logs.

Mili was so free to nominated you as a helpful person here and
asked me to write you this nice mail ;)

The openSUSE heroes need your ssh key for granting you access
to the system. They will also provide you a VPN access to
the openSUSE network (not SUSE one) if you don't have that yet.

Is there a chance that you can have a look at this issue
together with Ludwig?

Added to my TODO list for tomorrow... unless it can wait until the end
of our Scrum sprint (next Tuesday, 5th), which would be very appreciated.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH