[heroes] Re: opensuse.cz and t-shirt
Hi Petr, I'm including the Heroes on the topic of opensuse.cz. I believe they
will be able to help. I will see if I can get someone to bring some boxes with
them to PRG. I will bring more when I travel to SUSECon. The tshirts is cool.
It put them in the https://shop.opensuse.org/
v/r
Doug

"Petr Hodac (Hody)" <phodac@xxxxxxx> 08/25/17 10:38 AM >>>
Hello Doug

Can I ask you some questions?

* We need to transfer domain opensuse.cz from Good Sailors company to
the community or SUSE. Can you recommend the best way to me? Could
you give me an appropriate contact?

* I much like this T-Shirt
https://plus.google.com/+openSUSE/posts/d2suxS4QXg5 . I had a
similar idea about the T-Shirt with Alex. The same color as OBS
T-Shirt with openSUSE logo on the back but with big black Alex on
the front and perhaps with openSUSE text. What do you think of it?

* I would love a big colorful Alex but I know it might be impossible
to make and uncomfortable to wear (huge print on the front).

* Can you send me some media of openSUSE Leap 42.3 through someone
when he drives from NUE to PRG?

Thanks a lot

Hody