Subject: Re: cPanel offer to the openSUSE Project
Date: 2017-03-09 11:30
From: "Maximilian Maher" <mmaher@xxxxxxxx>
To: <ddemaio@xxxxxxx>
Cc: <benny@xxxxxxxxxx>,<awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

of course. Just give me some time to coordinate everything first with the board / the opensuse heroes. (not that i miss some points, that cost us all then time)

@Benny, as soon i have fixed information. i will ins

ddemaio <ddemaio@xxxxxxx> 03/08/17 2:39 PM >>>
Max,
Can you email Benny what you would need?

v/r
Doug