[heroes] Please inform admins if you change something
Hi

I was just checking status.opensuse.org today to see if there is
something where I can help - and was very surprised that "my" machine,
keyserver.opensuse.org, was marked as "has major issues"...

The fun started here:
2017-08-04
15:07:39|install|sks|1.1.6-1.1|x86_64||repo-oss|379efdc6ef2ed4de875d14414e43de8f4e1a6a17|

which introduced the new sks package that switched over to the "machine
user/group scheme" requested by Ludwig: the new sks user and group now
have a "_" in front: user:_sks; group:_sks - while the old package had
simply user:sks; group:sks

Whoever logged in and installed that package - instead of keeping the
service down and NOT reading the changelog of the package:
* Do Jan 19 2017 lars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- follow the recommended user/group naming scheme:
https://github.com/LinuxStandardBase/lsb/pull/21 and
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2015-04/msg00336.html
=> using _sks user and _sks group now

...could you imagine that informing the administrator of the machine at
least after you break something would have helped?

If you want to take over the machine, feel free to do so, but talking
to people you should... :-/

with kind regards,
Lars