Re: [heroes] New skin for wiki
Hello,

Am Dienstag, 1. August 2017, 01:02:49 CEST schrieb Christian Boltz:
Am Montag, 31. Juli 2017, 19:55:25 CEST schrieb Christian Boltz:
Screenshots are nice, but seeing it in action is even better -
https://en-test.opensuse.org/ has the new skin since 5 minutes

I just noticed that the login form doesn't work - it points to the
microfocus login server instead of /ICSLogin/. Sorry for overlooking
this in the code review!

I just fixed this - and also deployed the more compact page header on
en-test.o.o.

BTW: bonus points if the username input field gets focused when
displaying the login form ;-)

That's still on my wishlist ;-)

I already mentioned some days ago that the sidebar and the view/edit/
history buttons vanish if the window is too small. A fix for this would
still be welcome.

Another small detail: the dropdown for more actions (delete, move,
watch, change protection) only contains items when logged in. If you are
not logged in, clicking the button opens an empty submenu (which looks
"broken" to the average user). It would be better to hide the button
when not logged in.

A funny, but still annoying detail is that the openSUSE logo in the top
menu bar gets squeezed when resizing the window - see the attached gif
that includes screenshots (taken in Firefox) from 3 different window
widths.

Oh, BTW - did you ever test the page with javascript switched off?
The random (really!) signature is a good description of the result...

That all said - tell me if you prefer bugreports on github instead of a
mail like this one ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--