Re: [heroes] openSUSE-Heroes team on github
On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 08:06:25PM +0200, Christian Boltz wrote:
Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 2. August 2017, 15:12:42 CEST schrieb Theo Chatzimichos:
I saw there was an opensuse-heroes team on github, so I added a few
more members there and grant admin perms to a few repos. Let me know
if anybody else or any other repo needs to be added please

Did you also have a look at the repo content? ;-)

I just fixed a typo (luckily in a comment) in the mysql-backupscript
repo.

I didn't look at the contents of course, just deleted teams and re-assigned the
repositories to the heroes team.

More interesting - the status.o.o repo doesn't look like the real
status.o.o. Assuming I'm right on this, maybe we should drop or rename
this repo to avoid confusing people - or fill it with the "real"
status.o.o content ;-)

No idea, let's wait for Gerhard to come back from vacation

Theo
< Previous Next >