Re: [heroes] New skin for wiki
  • From: Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 13:13:12 +0200
Op maandag 31 juli 2017 19:55:25 CEST schreef Christian Boltz:
Hello,

Am Samstag, 8. Juli 2017, 14:58:51 CEST schrieb Guo Yunhe:
I have made a pull request for the new theme/skin of wiki. You can
find some screenshots in the description.

https://github.com/openSUSE/wiki/pull/9

For those not following the wiki pull requests on github - the new skin
survived my review with some quite small changes - I remember reviews
where someone didn't like me anymore afterwards ;-)

Guo, thanks for your work on the new skin and for fixing the issues I
found!

Screenshots are nice, but seeing it in action is even better -
https://en-test.opensuse.org/ has the new skin since 5 minutes :-)

The theme itself is based on Bootstrap and responsive. However, some
page content, especially wide tables will break the layout. I will
work on a solution later.
General impression: looks great :-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz

Guys, that is some awesome job. Love it. Thank you very much.

--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Forums Team