Re: [heroes] Fwd: About openSUSE Chinese Wiki maintenance
  • From: Grover Chou <groverchout@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 21:31:07 +0800
Hi Wnereiz,

For example image banner on the Chinese wiki home page is linked to openSUSE
13.2:

counter.opensuse.org/wide.cn.png]</span>

And the following description are outdated, but it's a protected page, we
can't edit it.

There are a lot of outdated pages was protected. So that I require became a
maintainer who can edit protected page.

Thanks.