Re: [heroes] Offsite Meeting Minutes 2016-12-02 to 2016-12-04
Hi

openSUSE Heroes offsite team meeting minutes

Thank you, Theo, for the summary.

And a big THANK YOU to all attendees of this first personal meeting!

It was nice to see all the faces behind the nicknames and knowing each other
better is always a good point. I hope the location was ok and everyone had some
fun during the weekend. At least I had - and I'm already looking forward to our
next meeting!

I hope you had a good trip home and can start with a lot of ideas, impressions
and new friends (and action items ;-) into the last weeks of this year.

Thanks again - and remember to have a lot of fun!
Lars