Re: [heroes] openSUSE Heroes Meeting in Nuremberg
Hi,

I thought we would start in the evening...

Am Montag, den 28.11.2016, 22:19 +0100 schrieb Lars Vogdt:
Hi Daniel

Am Mon, 28 Nov 2016 21:26:50 +0100 (CET)
schrieb Daniel Maslowski <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
The meeting is going to be this week, so I would like to quickly
check some facts. :)

Huch! ;-)

On October 20, 2016 at 3:43 PM Lars Vogdt <Lars.Vogdt@xxxxxxxx>
wrote: Just want to give you an update about the organization of
our openSUSE Heroes meeting, scheduled for:

Friday, 2016-12-02
until
Sunday, 2016-12-04

When would you like to start? I'll be in Nuremberg on Friday at 7am
and my train back departs on Sunday at 9pm.

I'm more or less open to anything - while I have to admit that 7am is
too early for me :-(
I'll be in the office around 09:00 - soonest 08:30. Let me clarify
with
our reception if they can assign a meeting room for the early birds.

I have to be at ownCloud in the morning. After that I wanted to go to
the university (11:00 - 15:30). I can provide a small insight into our
technical university with Programming I (Introduction to OOP) and
Software Engineering (Introduction to UML and Agile Working).
But I can change the company at 11:00, too. ;-)

When do you want to start?

I've Hotel reservations for 3 people from Friday until Sunday at
http://www.duerer-hotel.de/.  ;

Who are the reservations for? Am I included? Otherwise I'd kindly
ask
Sarah if she can host ma again for the weekend. :)

Will also do the final check tomorrow. So far I asked for
reservations
for:
* Daniel
* Christian
* Theodoros

Things we might put on the table:
* SaltStack training
* SUSE Cloud training
* Packaging workshop
* Ticket wrangling
* Securing our infrastructure
* Documenting our infrastructure
* Discuss and decide about policies
* ...? (write your idea here)

A big +1 for packaging, that's what I'm mostly excited about!
Documentation should be the main goal imho. If we have good
documentation, anyone will be able to do anything, basically. :)

Packaging should not be a big problem ;-)
We can start even on Friday morning already, depending on the arrival
time of the others. I would set a start time for the meeting once we
get
some more feedback, if you agree...

CU in Nürnberg!
Lars