Re: [heroes] openSUSE Heroes Meeting in Nuremberg
Hi Daniel

Am Mon, 28 Nov 2016 21:26:50 +0100 (CET)
schrieb Daniel Maslowski <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
The meeting is going to be this week, so I would like to quickly
check some facts. :)

Huch! ;-)

On October 20, 2016 at 3:43 PM Lars Vogdt <Lars.Vogdt@xxxxxxxx>
wrote: Just want to give you an update about the organization of
our openSUSE Heroes meeting, scheduled for:

Friday, 2016-12-02
until
Sunday, 2016-12-04

When would you like to start? I'll be in Nuremberg on Friday at 7am
and my train back departs on Sunday at 9pm.

I'm more or less open to anything - while I have to admit that 7am is
too early for me :-(
I'll be in the office around 09:00 - soonest 08:30. Let me clarify with
our reception if they can assign a meeting room for the early birds.

I've Hotel reservations for 3 people from Friday until Sunday at
http://www.duerer-hotel.de/.

Who are the reservations for? Am I included? Otherwise I'd kindly ask
Sarah if she can host ma again for the weekend. :)

Will also do the final check tomorrow. So far I asked for reservations
for:
* Daniel
* Christian
* Theodoros

Things we might put on the table:
* SaltStack training
* SUSE Cloud training
* Packaging workshop
* Ticket wrangling
* Securing our infrastructure
* Documenting our infrastructure
* Discuss and decide about policies
* ...? (write your idea here)

A big +1 for packaging, that's what I'm mostly excited about!
Documentation should be the main goal imho. If we have good
documentation, anyone will be able to do anything, basically. :)

Packaging should not be a big problem ;-)
We can start even on Friday morning already, depending on the arrival
time of the others. I would set a start time for the meeting once we get
some more feedback, if you agree...

CU in Nürnberg!
Lars

--