Re: [heroes] openSUSE Heroes Meeting in Nuremberg
Hello everyone,

The meeting is going to be this week, so I would like to quickly check
some facts. :)

On October 20, 2016 at 3:43 PM Lars Vogdt <Lars.Vogdt@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just want to give you an update about the organization of our openSUSE
Heroes meeting, scheduled for:

Friday, 2016-12-02
until
Sunday, 2016-12-04

When would you like to start? I'll be in Nuremberg on Friday at 7am and
my train back departs on Sunday at 9pm.

I've Hotel reservations for 3 people from Friday until Sunday at
http://www.duerer-hotel.de/.

Who are the reservations for? Am I included? Otherwise I'd kindly ask
Sarah if she can host ma again for the weekend. :)

Please: bring your own Laptop to the meeting or tell me in front if you
need one. WLAN is available in the office - if needed, I can also ask
for wired LAN.

Sure, I'll bring my buddy along. =)

Things we might put on the table:
* SaltStack training
* SUSE Cloud training
* Packaging workshop
* Ticket wrangling
* Securing our infrastructure
* Documenting our infrastructure
* Discuss and decide about policies
* ...? (write your idea here)

A big +1 for packaging, that's what I'm mostly excited about!
Documentation should be the main goal imho. If we have good documentation,
anyone will be able to do anything, basically. :)

Cheers from Düsseldorf!
Daniel