Another YaST development sprint is over, so it is time to summarize
what has happened during these two weeks. These are the highlights:
Now that you had a chance to look at our post about Advanced Encryption
* Improving support for multi-device file systems in the expert
* Fixing networking, secure boot and kdump problems in AutoYaST.
* Stop waiting for chrony during initial boot when it does not make
* Preparing to support the split of configuration files between
/usr/etc and /etc.
* Using /etc/sysctl.d to write YaST related settings instead of the
/etc/sysctl.conf main file.
As usually, you can find the whole report at lizards.opensuse.org
Imobach González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE LINUX GmbH